The Yelp Class Action Law Firm click here to read the lawsuit for Yelp writers
CLASS ACTION FOR
Have you written anywhere from one to three thousand reviews for Yelp? Contact us to opt in to the Yelp Class Action email@example.com
Some of our questions:
1. How many reviews have you written (whether they have been moved by Yelp to the exile page or not?
2. How many "reviews of the day" "reviews of the week" have you received?
3. How many years, if any, have you been "elite"?
4. Have you ever been a duchess, duke, king or queen?
5. What is your name, address, phone number and email.
6. Write us an email and we'll call you firstname.lastname@example.org
The San Diego judge also says that Yelp twists settled law to its own benefit and
with this lawsuit, the Yelp Class Action Law Office is going to untwist what Yelp has done to steal labor from Americans and
Action for businesses
1. reviews that are lies,
2. reviews written by their competitors,
3. reviews written by people who were never their customer and have never even been to their business.
click here for the form to communicate
with the Yelp Class Action Law Firm http://yelplawsuit.com/index.html